Continuous updates and insights
- In a debt recovery procedure, it may sometimes be necessary to go to a judge to achieve the goal: this is how it works
- Preventing risks with proper credit management allows companies to bear the exceptional costs required by recent legislation on prevention and protection in the workplace.
- Credit management is today one of the most important assets for a sound company policy. Relying on a debt collection company becomes essential to avoid the accumulation of outstanding payments.
- Debt collection companies are today the most reliable partner for repaying outstanding debts. Experienced professionals in the sector will be able to identify the most effective strategy to restore liquidity to your coffers.
- A change of pace for Italian companies, to rely on a credit manager for the management of trade credit, transforming a consultant into a decisive partner to heal management processes and improve turnover.
- How the Italian State is moving to support businesses both in terms of access to credit and urgent interventions aimed at guaranteeing the continuity of businesses in the time of Covid - 19.
- What does the law say in Italy and abroad for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- All companies or businesses that prepare an accounting balance sheet can find themselves facing a bad debt. It is in this case that the credit tax relief tool can be used, a fundamental opportunity to pay less taxes.
- Choosing who to rely on for debt collection is not easy. Here are the factors to consider.
Credit Group Italia is accredited by the Bankruptcy Section of the Court of Milan as a judicial and extrajudicial debt collection company.